Life's too short to let physical pain and functional limitations reduce your ability to enjoy and participate in it. Here at Body Basics Chiropractic, we can enhance your whole family's quality of life safely and effectively through conservative care, from pain management to preventative maintenance. Our chiropractic team of Dr. Jeff Psota, Dr. Dale Hadlock and Dr. Dallis Rogers can help you achieve your goals through a variety of services and techniques.These include:
- Chiropractic Care - Your musculoskeletal system encounters countless stressors every day, from bumps and jolts that can throw off your spinal alignment and pinch nerves to age-related changes that can affect joint function. Chiropractic care is a non-invasive means of correcting those alignment issues, which not only improves joint function and relieves musculoskeletal pain and but also optimizes nerve signaling. Your chiropractor may use a combination of traditional adjustment methods and more recent innovations such as Graston Technique and Active Release Technique to keep you moving and feeling as you should.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy is often a perfect accompaniment to chiropractic care for its ability to limber up the muscles, facilitating adjustments. But it's also an amazing healing modality in its own right. Your chiropractor may prescribe massage therapy to improve circulation and lymph drainage, relieve pain and inflammation, reduce stress, stop muscle spasms, prepare you for sporting events, and speed healing in injured tissues.
- Corrective Exercises - Whether you're suffering from an acute injury or a chronic joint problem, corrective exercises can help you improve your strength, flexibility and physical stability. We can prescribe these exercises alongside other natural therapies in a personalized program to help you rebuild your body, optimize your physical alignment and/or avoid future problems.
- Nutritional Counseling - Proper nutrition is essential for health and healing -- but in the modern junk-food world, it's also a challenge. Our Overland Park team can identify weaknesses in your current diet and nutrition routine and help you give your body what it needs to thrive.
- Lifestyle Advice - Every aspect of your lifestyle can have a positive or negative influence on health and wellness, from sleep and calorie intake to daily activity levels and habits. We can help you understand the impact of specific choices on your lifestyle so you can replace unhealthy choices with healthy ones.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings - Spinal and postural screenings are a smart way to catch little alignment problems before they can become big ailments. Ask about scheduling a screening at your school, workplace or other organization!
Experience Our Services -- Call Our Overland Park Clinic
If you're ready to secure a happier, healthier, more comfortable life for yourself and your loved ones, maybe it's time you experienced our array of safe, natural health and wellness services first-hand. Call our Overland Park clinic at (913) 685-0023 today to schedule an initial consultation and get all your questions answered by our caring team at Body Basics Chiropractic!