Overland Park Chiropractors Warmly Welcome You!
We're delighted to welcome you to the official website for Body Basics Chiropractic in beautiful Overland Park KS. Whether you've been struggling with a painful chronic condition for years or you simply want to make sure your family enjoys many years of optimal wellness and comfort, our dedicated team is committed to helping you achieve and maintain the highest possible quality of life -- and we can get you there through safe, non-surgical, drug-free methods.
Holistic Care From Our Three-Chiropractor Team
Each member of our three-chiropractor team at Body Basics Chiropractic arrived at his chosen field through personal experience with this remarkable healing modality. For Dr. Jeff Psota, it was obtaining relief from a football injury and auto accident injury that other forms of care hadn't managed to help. For Dr.Dale Hadlock, it was the realization that chiropractic treatment had not only relieved his pain between tennis matches; it had also greatly improved his performance on the court. For Dr. Dallis Rogers, the experience of his very first chiropractic treatment was enough to convince him to become a chiropractor himself.
Techniques and Services for a Healthier Life
Our chiropractors have another thing in common as well -- a holistic, multi-modal approach to healing. We see each of our patients as a whole person, not a collection of bones or joints to be adjusted, so we employ a wide range of treatment techniques to address every aspect of your well-being, including:
- Chiropractic care - Chiropractic care is good for what ails you in all sort of ways, from correcting joint misalignments that cause pain and stiffness to improving your nervous system's ability to relay communications throughout the body. We use it to treat acute injuries, chronic pain conditions and even systemic illnesses, all without surgery or drugs.
- Soft tissue manipulation - Our team can prescribe safe, conservative therapies to treat soft tissue injuries and related problems. Massage therapy can relieve muscle pain and promote healing, while the Graston technique can break up internal scar tissue that painfully limits your muscle motion.
- Corrective exercises - Need to rehabilitate a sports injury, recuperate from major surgery, or restore strength and flexibility to an ailing body part? We can devise a corrective exercise program to get you back on your feet.
- Counseling and advice - Body Basics Chiropractic doesn't just dispense therapy; we're also your trusted advisors on healthy living. From nutritional counseling to lifestyle recommendations, we can advise you on smart ways to take charge of your own health.
- Preventative care - It's always better to prevent major injuries and illnesses whenever possible. That's why we offer wellness checks and spinal screenings to identify any little issues that can be nipped in the bud with minimal treatment.
Come and Meet Us!
Don't just examine our website -- come examine us, too! Call (913) 685-0023 or use our online sign-up form to set an appointment at Body Basics Chiropractic!